Smooth execution of Limited Controlled Project Activities with ZERO infection by occupational factors at worksites.
All Arrogance Technology office and site staff members should adhere to these Special HSE Guidelines to minimize any possible transmission of COVID-19 infection by occupational factors at worksites.
Arrogance Technologies Office
Arrogance Technologies (Pvt) Ltd office at No.3 Cambridge Terrace, Colombo 00700 will remain closed until further notice.
- No staff member has been called to report to work at Arrogance Technology Office until further notice.
- All general works executed at these offices are limited to “Work at Home Policy”.
- All financial transactions including but not limited to Arrogance Technologies own account transfers, inter-intra Arrogance Technology transfers/ payments, third party payments, fees, taxes, levies, utility bills, salaries, allowances should be done through direct bank transfers. Payments by direct cash and cheques should be avoided until further notice.
- All business development and relationship activities, tender preparations and bid clarifications shall be carried out promptly and communication should be via electronic communications and mobile applications only.
- All design works shall be carried out promptly and submission should be via electronic communication only.
- All central procurement and sourcing activities shall be well-planned and carried out promptly to avoid any possible interruptions on proposed recommencement of limited controlled activities on identified projects.
- Regular and required meetings shall be identified and conducted via electronic communications and mobile applications to prevent any time losses and delays.
Nominated staff members will engaged in limited work related to ongoing projects however this would be on limited basis under prior approvals. We believe that we can manage a proper execution on limited controlled activities on ongoing projects under the current restricted situation. We kindly request all Arrogance Technology staff members to adhere to following detailed guidelines and make all site staff of project stakeholders including not limited to principal contractor, client, subcontractors, material suppliers and logistic providers strictly align to Site Special HSE Guidelines.
1. Curable Health Measures
- COVID-19 is known to be highly contagious and said to be with a mortality rate of about 3% (Global Data), however just around 1% in Sri Lanka for the moment.
- Any person suspected with COVID-19 infected symptoms during working hours within the site premises should be immediately isolated from other workforce.
- Any person suspected with COVID-19 infected symptoms during working or non-working hours within the hostel or accommodation premises should be immediately isolated from other workforce.
- Concurrently as per the severity, dial 1990 for Emergency Suwasariya Ambulance Service and transfer the person to nearest government hospital.
- However, the said hospital should be informed prior to send the patient.
- After such an incident, all site activities should be temporarily on hold and further instructions by Public Health Authorities should be strictly followed.
- After such an incident, necessary identified workforce should be quarantined as per instructions of Public Health Authorities.
- All correspondence including divulging information to relevant authorities are to be carried out by CEO of Arrogance Technologies.
2. Preventive Health Measures
Transmission of COVID-19 infection could happen by (i) Direct Transfer or (ii) Indirect Transfer through nose, mouth, or eyes.
- Direct contact with an infected person (Eg: hugging, kissing, shaking hands, touching, etc.)
- Direct exposure for an infected droplet produced during coughing or sneezing or by exhales from infected persons.
- Touch a contaminated surface by infected droplets and then touching their eyes, nose or mouth.
Therefore, Arrogance Technologies Management request all workforce to strictly concentrate and avoid any and all daily activities, movements and interactions could lead for aforesaid direct or indirect transfer of COVID-19 infection.
Entrance to Site Premises
- No visitor is allowed to enter the site premises except Permitted Arrogance Technologies Staff, Principal Contractor Staff, Client Staff, Subcontractor Staff or GOSL Medical Authorities.
- No Material Suppliers Staff and Logistic Providers Staff are allowed to enter the site premises until the Arrogance Technology management grant permission after special entrance procedures unless an unavoidable essentiality.
- No staff of following categories should report to work.
- Those having fever with or without cough, running nose, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
- Those who have had contract with suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 infection for the last 28
- Those who are quarantined for COVID-19 infection.
- Those who have had international travel within last 28
- Those who are 65 years above old.
- Those who are having chronic medical conditions, immune compromised conditions, or pregnancy.
- No person is allowed to enter office after 4 p.m. until next day 7 a.m.
- No person is allowed to leave and re-enter the site once entered-in during working hours unless there is medical or legal requirement.
- All authorized persons to enter the site premises should follow following formalities before entering the site.
- Should wear a face mask at all times.
- Should remove foot-ware, clean and keep at the designated location.
- Should wash hands properly at the designated location.
- Should go directly to body temperature measurement at the designated location.
- Should go directly to the designated working area if the body temperature is normal and wear further PPEs given.
- No more than one person/ working station is allowed in site office room or compartment.
- No touch on own face, eyes, or mask at working hours.
- No hard format documentation, stationaries, office-ware, mobile phones, and accessories are allowed to share among inter-intra site staff members.
- No F2F (Face to Face) meetings are allowed.
- No common-used items and accessories are allowed to keep inside offices.
- Should always wear a face mask.
- Should remove foot-ware, clean and keep at the designated location before entering to site office.
- Should wash and clean hands at the entrance to office before entering to site office.
- Should keep doorhandles, working stations, stationaries, office-ware and attached bathroom/ toilet cleaned and sanitized regularly by the user him/herself.
- Should keep only limited essential hard documentation, stationaries, and office-ware inside the offices.
Rest Room/ Lunchroom
- No touch on own face or eyes always.
- No food and drink are allowed to share between staff.
- No cutleries, kitchenware and accessories are allowed to share between staff unless cleaned after one
- No F2F verbal communication between staff during lunch/ rest.
- No mobile phones are allowed during lunch.
- Should remove foot-ware, clean and keep at the designated location before entering to rest room/ lunchroom.
- Should remove the mask and discard into a pedal operated closed bin, wash, and clean hands at the entrance before entering to rest room/ lunchroom.
- Should keep a distance of 5 m between staff members at all times in rest room/ lunchroom.
- Should clean the cutleries, kitchenware and accessories by the user him/herself after every use and should keep door-handles, furniture, kitchen-ware and accessories cleaned and sanitized regularly by the keeper.
- Should wear a face mask soon as lunch/ rest is completed.
- Should always wear a face mask.
- Should clean the toilet by the user after every individual use.
- Should keep doorhandles, bath-ware and accessories cleaned and sanitized regularly by the keeper.
- No touch on own face, eyes, or mask always.
- No items or accessories are allowed to share between passengers.
- No food and drink are allowed during travel time.
- No mobile phones are allowed during travel time.
- No passenger must handle the doors until a designated officer open and close the vehicle doors.
- Should always wear a face mask.
- Should keep a distance of 1 m between passengers inside the vehicle, once seated in alternative seats.
- Should minimize F2F verbal communication between passengers.
- Should minimize the size and weight of luggage of all passengers.
- Should keep the interior and exterior parts of the vehicles cleaned and disinfected before every transport.
- Should remove foot-ware, wash and keep at the designated location before entering to home/ hostel.
- Should leave all your belongings outside, if any item (Mobile Phone, Spectacles, Wristwatch, etc.) is taken inside the house/ hostel, wash it well with soap and water.
- Should remove the mask and discard into a pedal operated closed bin, wash and clean hands before enter
- Should have a bath before enter home.
- Should follow and adhere to the Guidelines by GOSL Medical Authorities.
Oﬃce Cleaning and Disinfection
- Maintain regular housekeeping practices in the work environment including.
- Routine wiping/ cleaning
- Disinfecting of surfaces, equipment and other items and accessories
- Wet mopping or washing with soap and water or a general-purpose detergent.
- Clean and disinfect all doorknobs and handles before every shift/ session.
- Clean and disinfection shall be done minimum of twice a day by the users themselves.
- Complete cleaning and disinfection should be carried out on every Sunday, which should be a non-working day.
- Cleaning staff should also.
- Wear the appropriate PPE all the time and full protective gear when handling a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 infection.
- Wash, sanitize, disinfect their hand and exposed parts after each encounter.
- Should keep a distance of 2 m between each other and other staff members at all common areas.
- Wash, clean and disinfect all cleaning utensils and cloths after each cleaning session.
- Dispose all cleaning utensils and cloths according to Guidelines of GOSL Medical Authorities after handling a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 infection.
- Regularly educate and update of the importance of their duty, their personal safety precautions, new guidelines and protocols.
3. Promotive Health Measures
Curable Health Measures will come at last, still no vaccination is found to eradicate the COVID-19 infection. Preventive Health Measures create outer shields to stop the reach of COVID-19 infection to you. Promotive Health Measures strengthen your inner shield to not be infected even COVID-19 finds you. We encourage all our workforce and their loving ones to practice and maintain following in this critical time.
- Drink daily adequate amount of clean hot water.
- Eat more immunity boosting foods.
- Avoid cooled and artificial beverages.
- Avoid Non-Veg foods.
- Eat hot cooked foods.
- Do regular physical exercise.
- Abstain from smoking and consuming alcohols.
- Have a minimum 8 hours good night sleep.
- Refrain from anger and keep your mind relaxed.
- Practice meditation.
- Regularly educate and update the site management and site workforce on the importance of their duty, their personal safety precautions, new guidelines, and protocols.
- Strictly monitor and evaluate the daily site progress as per above Special HSE Guidelines and revalidate or update any required processes.
- Provide adequate PPEs, washing and cleaning facilities.
- All workforce and their recent and current mobility shall be traceable. Their Names, current and permanent address and contact detail shall be documented in a register.
- Provide multiple keys for locked rooms/ cupboards/ spaces for each authorized persons, should not share and use the same key.
- No F2F meetings are allowed, only electronic communication tools to be used.
- Provide necessary adequate utensils, cloths, tools, and tackles to Cleaning Staff and regularly educate and update them on their processes.
- Ensure all disposable items such as used masks, gloves, head covers, etc. shall not be re-used and shall be securely disposed.
- Disposal of waste and cleaning of the premises should be done as per the latest Guidelines of GOSL Medical Authorities.
- Introduce staggered lunch/ tea breaks to avoid multiple gathering of labour.
- Educate staff members to always cover their nose and mouth by inner side of elbow or sleeve during any coughs or sneezes, specially during lunch/ tea. If any tissue is used, it shall be properly discarded into a closed bin and hands to be washed immediately thereafter.
- Workforce to be advised to bring their own plate, cup and water bottle, use and clean those only by themselves.
- Workforce to be advised not to bring the money/ cash to site premises.
- Properly wash and clean all the cooking items and foods for disinfection before taking into kitchen area.
- Site management should always think on Smart Methods to improve the effectiveness of working under declared Force Majeure Period, propose, and discuss with Arrogance Technology Management for further implementations.
- Display billboards on Special HSE Guidelines at site for continuous education of staff.
- Commit to look after the families and loving ones in case of a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 infection and a followed-up quarantine period until the situation is cleared.
- Prevent any kind of a panic or out of control situation at site premises, hostels, and accommodation premises.